Sony Smart TVs are one of the smartest and well known in the whole world. Apart from cable tv channels, you can stream your favorite movies, shows, and music on this tv using the internet. Now, there is good news for Sony TV owners they can also watch Amazon Prime Video on their smart tv without purchasing a new account. Yes, if you have an amazon prime video account and subscription you can watch your favorite shows and videos with your family. It is better than watching alone on a laptop or mobile phone application. For this, you don’t need to purchase an amazon fire stick or some other hardware or software device. Here, in this article, we will share how you can activate amazon prime on your Sony TV with the help of some quick and easy steps.
Steps to Activate Amazon Prime video on Sony TV
Usually, people don’t know that they can access amazon prime on their sony tv. Due to this we often see questions like How do I Activate Amazon Prime video on Sony TV using amazon.com/mytv? Or Assistance to activate amazon prime video on Sony TV? etc. The following process is the answer to all the questions:
- Go to the app store of the Sony TV and search for Amazon Prime Video.
- Launch the channel or application and log in to your amazon prime account.
- Here you will get unique “Activation or Verification code” to verify your device with Amazon Prime.
- Launch amazon.com/mytv using an internet-connected mobile phone or computer.
- Login to your account and if you are new to amazon then create an account. You need to purchase a subscription to Amazon Prime Video to continue the process.
- After login, you need to enter the activation code and then click on “Verify My Device”.
After clicking on the activation or verify my account button your device will be linked with your account and now you are ready to enjoy your tv shows or movies or music on your Sony TV.